This place used to be a funeral home for a long time. It then became the location for girl guides in the late 90's 2000's. The house portion was built in 1899, back when Parkdale was still known as Queen Street. In 1925, the house was bought by Albert E. Veitch and converted into a funeral home. Was known as Veitch & Son, in 1953, a few years after Albert died, became Veitch-Draper Funeral Home. In 1985, they sold and it became Duncan Funeral Home, with the last funeral work being done in July 1989.
- Last updated 25 days ago