I was a resident of this property for over a year, just before it had a massive fire. The basement suite had clear evidence of the sale of narcotics, from blood on the walls to paraphernalia left all around the property. The house itself had a serious black mold problem, was not insulated properly in the basement suite which allowed water to build up in the walls and floor. It had a fire that was damaging enough to make the house uninhabitable from summer of 2019 onward.
- Last updated 4 months ago